Are you looking at getting into the engineering trade? Are you looking for long-term work in a central location?
Our client based in Mt Roskill is looking for a Trade Assistant/Blaster to assist with bead blasting components and products prior to delivery on a full-time ongoing basis.
This role will have you working within an engineering workshop blasting surfaces of metal based products with a sand blaster, you will need to be detail oriented to ensure the product is perfectly prepped before delivery. You will have your own blasting area as all components/products are treated on-site to then be sent to customers.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with bead blasting components
- Blasting surfaces of metal based products with a sand blaster
- Ensure product is prepped ready for delivery
What's in it for you?
- Full time work from Monday-Friday (7:30am-4:00pm)
- Weekly wages with annual leave, Kiwi Saver & ACC cover
- All PPE provided and refreshed as required
- Great career exposure to the New Zealand engineering industry
Skills & Experience Required:
- You will need to have previous labour, manufacturing, production, or assembly based experience
- The ability to read and interpret technical diagrams
- Comprehensive understanding of health and safety
- Relevant drivers licence and reliable transport to and from work
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.