Our client is looking for two Automotive Trade Assistants/Installers for an immediate start on a full time ongoing basis.
This is an exciting opportunity working for an industry leading client located in Wiri, South Auckland. With purpose built facilities, this will make a automotive fanatics eyes light up!
Our client is an NZ owned and operated family business. They create and install vehicle storage, protection and custom design solutions for companies all over New Zealand. As a leading provider of transformation solutions, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to gain experience assisting with fitting out of one-off vehicles to full fleets for customers.
Your duties will also include creating and installing upholstery, seating and vehicle interiors, quality checking work, and general cleaning around the workshop as required.
What's in it for you?
- Full time on-going work Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Competitive weekly wages + Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
- New workshop fully stocked with all the tools you could dream off
- Family oriented company with a great work life balance
- Free parking with a great South Auckland location close to motorway routes
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reading and interpreting schematic drawings and diagrams
- Using both hand and power tools
- Assembling and installing units into various vehicles
- Creating and installing upholstery, seating and vehicle interiors
- Quality checking work maintaining efficiency's
- General cleaning and maintenance around the workshop as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Technically minded with an interest or understanding of the automotive industry
- Previous experience in the automotive industry would be advantageous
- Previous hand and power tools experience
- Attention to detail
- You must have reliable transport and a minimum of a Class 1 Restricted license
- You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please hit apply now! Or pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical & Engineering Team).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.