Our client is looking for Assistant Sexton with experience in digging to do cemetery maintenance and sexton duties.
About the role
- Assist with grounds keeping
- Clear clutter from grave sites
- Maintain gardens and lawns
- Assist in carrying casket & digging ash burials
- Provide assistance at funerals and with backfills
Benefits & work arrangement
- Work from Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Work location is North Shore Memorial Park
- Starting salary of $22.00 per hour (negotiable for those with experience)
- Receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Job may open the door for permanent work in the future for the right candidate
- Good level of physical fitness + great attitude
- Excellent record of attendance
- Class 1 NZ License + WTR Endorsement
- Digger experience is required
Note: You need to pass drug screen & disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.