Want to work alongside a friendly team of experienced staff?
We have a fantastic opportunity available for motivated, energetic, and reliable Assemblers or Joiners.
Our client has been manufacturing joinery for 50 years from residential through to commercial.
If you like working with wood/timber products this could be the role for you!!
What's in it for you:
- You will be provided with on-the-job training
- Long term work
- Monday to Friday and optional Saturday overtime!
- Temp to permanent for the right candidate
- Opportunity to upskill and grow
- Start immediately!
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, kiwi saver, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
What might you need?
- Be physically fit
- Some knowledge of the building/joinery industry is an advantage
- Some experience using power tools i.e. drill
- Have a great attitude and work ethic
- Enjoy being a team player
- Own transport (not on the bus route)
- Willingness to learn
You will have the chance to learn and grow with a progressive company!
We will compete an MOJ check and to keep safe on the job, you'll also be drug free.
Apply TODAY! Or call Sue for a chat on 021 526 550
*Please note that overseas applicants will not be considered for this position