We have an exciting opportunity based in the Matamata Piako area with an esteemed company working with quality 3D designed and build Truck and Ute service/utility bodies and decks.
We are on the hunt for someone who will be able to join the team as an assembler and fitter. Your responsibilities will include fitting and assembly of truck bodies, hiab cranes, tail lifts etc, working unsupervised to verbal and written instructions, and ensuring a quality finish at all times.
To be successful you will also need to be passionate in providing quality finishing, have the tenacity and strategic thinking in day-to-day business and display organisation and time management skills.
What you will need:
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail is a must
- Reliable and hardworking
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.