To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Great Attitude
* Basic Engineering / Fabrication skills / Assembling knowledge
* Competent in using workshop equipment
* Able to work with minimal supervision
* Capable of a high standard of accuracy and workmanship
* An excellent attitude towards Health & Safety
* A Team Player
If this sounds like you and you're looking for an opportunity to work with a great company, please send your CV today with a full work history and contactable work related references or call in to discuss at our office 49 Victoria Ave, Palmerston North.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.