We have a new and exciting role based in Havelock North. We are on the look out for a fabricator to join the team in a growing business.
Our client is the creators of architectural acoustic and non-acoustic interior wall and ceiling systems. They are involved in designing feature batten systems, Fire Resistant paneling systems and lightweight polyester paneling systems.
As the business is expanding the client is now looking for 2x fabricators to help out in the workshop. Some duties will involve, sanding battens and panels, painting, sealing, vanishing. The successful applicant will be starting 5th Jan on a casual contract. The days of work will be Monday to Friday, the hours will vary between 6am to 6pm depending on the workload.
The successful applicant will:
- Be competent operating hand tools
- Have some experience as a hammer hand (an advantage)
- The ability to get to Havelock North for work daily
- Have the ability to work independently and within a team
- Be physically fit and on your feet all day
- Be able to undergo heavy lifting, eg panels and battens
- Have no injuries that will impact you in the role
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be healthy and safety conscious
In return we offer
- The opportunity for ongoing work
- Full PPE gear provided
- The ability to gain new skills in the role
- The ability to develop existing skills
- The ability to begin a career in fabrication
If you are looking to begin 2021 in a new and exciting role, this might be the opportunity for you. Give AWF a call on 068700310 to find out more, click apply today with your CV attached OR send your CV to email@example.com
AWF- Keep NZ Working.