This entry level role is based in Hastings. You will build and assemble various Agricultural equipment used for farming. All training is provided to ensure you succeed in the role. The position is best suited to someone looking for a stable career within a company that encourages career progression and development.
- Monday to Friday, 6.00am to 5.00pm with the occasional Saturday.
Key skills and attributes:
- Good communication skill and attention to detail
- Interested in a hands on physical role
- Reliable and able to work 50 hours a week
- Good hand eye coordination
What's in it for you?
- Consistent Full time hours
- Gain new skills and grow in the company
- Full training and PPE gear is provided
- Expanding company with the opportunity to move through the business
- Competitive hourly rate
Whether you are fresh out of school, have similar skills set or want a complete change in career, we can help you. Give Alisha or Kayla a call on 068700310 or click apply with your CV attahced.