In this role, you will learn to assemble farming equipment and machinery for a large global company in Hastings. This is an entry level role so no previous experience is required, the company will provide on the job training to ensure you are successful in the role. This role will best suit someone looking to build a career in manufacturing and grow in a company.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 6.00am to 5.00pm with the occasional Saturday.
What's in it for you?
- Consistent ongoing hours
- Gain new skills and grow in the company
- Full training and PPE gear is provided
- Expanding company with the opportunity to move through the business
- Competitive hourly rate
Key skills and attributes:
- Good communication skill and attention to detail
- The desire to upskill and expand your knowledge
- Reliable and able to work 50 hours a week
- Good hand eye coordination
Whether you are fresh out of school, have similar skills set or want a complete change in a career, we can help you. Give Alisha or Kayla a call on 068700310 or click apply now.
AWF- Keep NZ Working.