About your new company
An industry leading transportation maintenance businesses with a great work environment requires Transport Refrigeration Technician (HVAC units). They offer unrivalled career progression. With an ever expanding workload, there is no better time to look at making the move.
Responsible for installation, refits, conversions, repair and maintenance of and on custom HVAC units. Includes electrical wiring and controls.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Qualifications in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Minimum 2 years practical experience within Air Conditioning industry
- Gas-handling certificate, or willing to complete the 1-day course
- Ability to braze
- Good understanding of HVAC
- Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance to splits, VRVs etc
- Sound knowledge of electrics
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
- A full and clean class 1 NZ drivers licence.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
- High standard of workmanship
- Team player
What you'll get in return
Work with a stable employer who offer a variety of work and truly look after their employees. Working within a rapidly expanding workshop with a team of like-minded people. Your expertise and opinions will be valued and respected. Hours of work 8am - 4:30pm.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please contact Marc Gullett at AWF on 04 474 2363 or click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please call us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant workplace referees