Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We require entry-level Labourers for our Christchurch located client. The roles are various so people with little work experience would be considered.
However, the following skills would be beneficial:
- Construction labouring
- Manufacturing / Assembly Labourers
- Process Worker
More important than any of the above is:
- Physically fit and able as the roles are labour intensive
- Own car and minimum restricted licence
- Can-do attitude
- Eagerness to work
- Availability to work 5 days a week (minimum) every week and be on time to each of those days.
- Paid weekly
- All PPE supplied
- Consistent hours
- Ongoing support from your AWF team!
Ideally, you will have a clear criminal record and able to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We will look out for you and keep you safe while you're on the job.
Apply online now! Or for more info, call us on 03 374 9176
Keeping NZ Working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role