We have an exciting opportunity for 10+ labourers based in Auckland CBD
What will you be doing:
- Working with Contaminants and Chemicals
- Removal of Burnt materials
- Removal of mould
- Rubbish Running
- General Labouring
Experience is not essential as we are able to offer training to our dedicated applicants!
All you need is the following:
- VALID SITE SAFE
- You must have reliable transport (Either your own vehicle and minimum restricted licence or the ability to catch public transport)
- You must be drug and alcohol free (AWF have a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol)
- You must have a clean criminal history
- Lastly you must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand
Additional tickets for Traffic Control, Site Safe, Construct Safe, Fork Lift etc are beneficial but not essential.
If you are interested in what AWF can offer you apply now!
Alternatively you can call the office on 0800 922 955 or email Issac at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand. All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug scree and a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report.