We have a great opportunity for an experienced Class 1 - 4 Driver to join one of our major Clients. You will Assist with the hot mix crew conducting concrete repairs and maintenance work around the Rodney District.
What will you be doing?
- Working with the hot mix crew
- General labouring duties
- Carrying equipment
- Mixing concrete
- Driving/operating vehicles
- Road repairs and maintenance
What's in it for you?
- Training provided
- Permanent opportunities available for the right candidates
- Monday to Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Full PPE provided
- Construct Safe training
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Full class 1/4 license
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Good Attitude
About the company:
AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. AWF is NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day. From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services, picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
If you would like to join one of New Zealand's biggest Civil companies APPLY now or phone 0800922955