Experienced labourers wanted for civil, commercial and residential construction sites. Work flexible hours, get paid weekly, and enjoy a bunch of other benefits.
Our clients are busy in the construction sector at the moment and are looking for skilled labourers who have some experience using power tools and being around construction sites with 1+ years experience.
You have the opportunity to start immediately if you have the skills to suit. We have a broad range of roles available across all aspects of industry. Whether you're looking for indoor or outdoor work - you name it, we've got it.
Beneficial experience and skills:
- Using a range of hand tools and power tools
- Confined space
- Working at heights
What you need:
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- Clean criminal record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Supply two contactable work references
What you will get in return:
- Ongoing work 5 - 7 days per week with flexible working hours/shifts
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll sort your tax so there are no extra expenses at the end of the financial year
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
If you are interested click apply NOW or call Evan Mortimer on 04 473 9915
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.