Our client is the leading precast manufacturing and civil engineering company in NZ. Due to an increased demand on the business they require 3 labourers to assist on a 15 week project.
The successful applicant will be working on scaffolding under bridges throughout the project, operating hand tools and drills.
The hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm
The successful applicant will
- Be available to start immediately
- Physically fit and ability to be on their feet all day
- Knowledge of tools
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Switched on and use initiative
- Reliable and be able to pass a drug screen
In return we offer,
- The opportunity for ongoing work throughout the duration of this assignment
- Weekly pay and accrued annual leave
- The ability to gain new skills on the job
- The ability to earn money now
If you are interested in this role, apply now with your CV attached, alternatively give AWF a call on 068700310.