This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to be out and about and enjoys meeting new people.
This is a permanent role for someone who has a full class 1 license, a clear criminal history and the ability to relate well to other people.
The role will involve:
- Cleaning carpets, floors and upholstery
- Drying and cleaning carpets after floods
- Site clean-up
- Minor demolition
- Clearing up after fire damage and other events
Full, robust training will be given.
You will bring with you:
- Customer friendliness, groomed presentation
- Full class 1 drivers licence
- Be physically able to lift heavy items up and down stairs
- A clean criminal record and clean driving record
This role may involve working evenings, weekends and on call. You will be working in homes, offices and public buildings
If you feel you are the right person for the job, or would like further information, please apply directly or call Daan Heeneman on 04 473 99 15.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact two relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.