Our client, BioActive Soils, is seeking a dedicated and motivated team member to join their family.
From their location in Kennington, 10 minutes out of Invercargill, BioActive Soils are producers of high quality, nutrient rich fertiliser that is ecologically friendly. They're dedicated to developing the best product possible, in the most sustainable way with the greatest yields for their clients.
The BioActive Soils product is unique, as are the people that make up the business. We're seeking someone who is able to come on board the journey that the BioActive Soils team are on and who is passionate about what they do and their product.
About the Role;
This is a diverse role and will require the ability to think on your feet and be just as adaptable as the product. You will work alongside the whole team from the sales through to production, undertaking a number of admin and customer service tasks.
Key elements of the role will include;
- Fielding calls and enquiries from customers
- Data entry and order management
- Invoice creation and follow up
- Completing compliance checks including environmental impact reporting
- As well as other general office duties are needed
As the successful applicant, you will be dedicated, hardworking and be a critical thinker. You will have excellent organisational skills and be comfortable using computers, prior experience with Mac computers would be advantageous.
Most of all you will have impeccable phone manners and customer service skills, allowing you to engage with BioActive Soils customers in a friendly, effective manner and resolve their needs.
In addition to the above you will have;
- A minimum restricted New Zealand driver's license
- Be able to pass pre-employment checks including criminal history, drug screening and ACC history
- Ability to participate in a pre-employment medical check
- Have the right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
- Be able to keep confidences and understand the significant amount of intellectual property that forms this business
- Have a current CV with at least 2 work references
All applications, shortlisting and full pre-employment process will be managed by AWF.
If this role is for you, call Dylan or Hailey at AWF on 03 214 0388 (or 0800 88 88 60) to have a confidential conversation about this role. Alternatively, click "apply" and we will get in touch with you. All applicants can expect to be responded to by the AWF team.
Applications for this role will close Wednesday 5th February 2020, no late applications will be considered for this role.