Our client is looking for a yard person to assist with day-to-day customer service operations. The role includes inventory control, loading unloading goods, use of a sophisticated system to track order and delivery. and responding to other customer request to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be part of a vibrant and growing team with exciting career opportunities. Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm and occasional Saturdays.
To be successful for the position you may have:
- A customer focused outlook;
- Willingness to learn;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and understanding of technology;
- Safe work approach;
- Forklift experience preferred (Training can be provided);
- A Full New Zealand Driver's License.
You are required to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and, hold a Clean Slate according to Clean Slate Act 2021.
Please click the apply button or inquire within 0800888860 to discuss your interest further.
All applicants must hold legal rights to work in New Zealand.