Our client is New Zealand's leading supplier of building materials to New Zealand's commercial and residential construction markets. Their Levin branch is looking for a new team member able to work in the yard, providing friendly service and expert advice to their customers. If you have an interest in the building industry and are familiar with building products, or you are keen to learn, this fast-paced role with plenty of variety could be for you!
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing product advice to customers
- Loading and unloading products in the yard
- Monitoring stock
- Helping to maintain an efficient warehouse
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to provide a high level of friendly customer service
- Have great communication skills
- Adhere to high standards of health and safety
- Be self-motivated and hard-working
- Have competent computer and numeracy skill
- Ideally have knowledge of building industry products
- Preferably have a forklift licence (although training may be given if you haven't)
- Be physically fit and able to cope with regular heavy lifting
The role is full-time, working 5 days per week including one weekend day.
If you have a positive attitude, enjoy building customer relationships and are keen to learn about new products, then click Apply Now or give us a call on 06 3558080. You must be able to provide us with 2 work references, be free to come in for an induction and drug screen and start as soon as possible.
AWF - Keeping NZ Working!
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.