Our client is on the hunt for their next new team member; someone who will bring lots of energy to yard & have great customer service skills. Ideally you will habve familiarity in concreting tools, equipment and consumables for the building and construction industry.
As the go to Yardman your role will be to provide advice to customers instore, load & unloading of heavy loads on the forklift & deliveries to clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Loading/Unloading heavy loads
- Processing the hiring of tools & machinery
- Assisting with customer enquieries in store
- Assisting the work shop with returns of tools & machinery
- Class 2 driving
To be successful you will:
- Valid Class 2 Licence
- Valid F endorsement or OSH
- Be able to pass a drug screen - We screen all our employees
- Have a clear criminal history
What you'll get from us:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- Full time work with an established company
- On-going support and communication while on the job
- Plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
If you believe you have the right attitude and skill set to be a successful candidate then apply online now. Or contact Kerry McConchie to discuss 0800 522 687
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles