As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We are currently looking for WTR Machine Operators for multiple clients who are working on major roading projects within the BOP region. Our clients are looking for operators new and skilled on a variety of equipment. Wheels (W) Tracks (T) Roller (R)
- Loader operators
- Roller operators
- Excavator operators
All are in high demand so apply NOW.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly.
- You will get variety of work and no two days will be the same.
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Transport to get to work.
- Current WTR endorsement on your license
- Having CL2, CL4 is an advantage but not essential.
- Work references
Do you have experience with either?
- Excavator 1.5 - 20 Ton
- Front end loader
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are some easy ways you can get in touch:
- You can phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 2 then
4, then 1. Quoting the word "WTR"
- If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
attention "WTR". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't)
- Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
- Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote the word "WTR" and
what the best time to call you back is.