Our client is a family-owned business located in the rural community of Hauraki Plains just an hour's drive from Auckland Hamilton and Tauranga, and they are set for growth.
We are seeking a dynamic Engineer who is looking to step into a Supervisor role and lead the workshop staff.
The position involves leading a workshop-based team with general repair work on farming and horticultural equipment.
You will lead with Health and Safety in mind and intent to develop a great company culture.
You will be at the forefront of liaising with customers, providing quotes, the job prioritisation and production will be managed closely. You will also be innovative review and implement procedures to ensure optimum results. In addition, monitoring and ordering stock on hand to ensure levels are maintained.
As a can-do leader you will also be able to manufacture agricultural equipment, construct cowsheds and carry out repairs beside the staff performing jobs as required. You will be responsible for the maintenance of company plant and equipment.
The successful candidate will have-
- An Strong Mechanical Engineering Background
- A desire to step up into Leadership, have a strong ability to organise and take responsibility
- AutoCad drafting skills advantagous o5r be able to interrupt
- A good knowledge of farming equipment
- Focus on Health and Safety
- Personable to liaise with Clients and reps
- Committed to LEAN Manufacturing
- Strong work ethic and a proactive positive attitude
In Addition we will require -
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English.
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references.
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
Get into action now - apply online, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jo 0275773385