Calling for expressions of interest from all people with Welding or Heavy Fabrication experience who want to join a team of a well established and respected local company. Lets hit the ground running after lockdown!
As an experienced welder/fabricator the nature of this work involves heavy duty welding, physical duties and maintenance, overhaul and refurbishment of a wide range of equipment.
What you'll need to be successful:
- A trade qualification or relevant experience
- Welding Tickets and Qualifications are preferred, however not essential.
- Proven ability & experience in MIG, TIG and flux core
- A high standard of health and safety
- Be able to competently use a range of tools
- A current driver licence and own transport - Reliability is paramount
- Clear criminal history
Benefits and perks:
- Great pay rates including KiwiSaver, ACC, Holiday Pay as well as the opportunity of permanent employment
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects such as hydro, geothermal and wind energy.
- Work for a company that cares about you and your career
- Work alongside a highly-experienced team
If you feel you are ready for a new role then please apply online now!
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen, MOJ and ACC check is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.
AWF - Keeping NZ working