We are calling for Expressions of Interest for upcoming Welder/Heavy Fabrication roles starting in the New Year with a well established and respected local company.
As an experienced welder/fabricator the nature of this work involves heavy duty welding, physical duties and maintenance, overhaul and refurbishment of a wide range of equipment.
What you'll need to be successful:
- A trade qualification or relevant experience
- Welding Tickets and Qualifications are preferred, however not essential.
- Proven ability & experience in MIG, TIG and flux core
- A high standard of health and safety
- Be able to competently use a range of tools
- A current driver licence and own transport - Reliability is paramount
- Clear criminal history
Benefits and perks:
- Great pay rates including KiwiSaver, ACC, Holiday Pay as well as the opportunity of permanent employment
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects such as hydro, geothermal and wind energy.
- Work for a company that cares about you and your career
- Work alongside a highly-experienced team
If you feel you are ready for a new role then please apply online now! We will be in contact after the 6th of January 2020 but get in now to avoid the queue!
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen, MOJ and ACC check is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.