We are looking for a full time Brazer (Copper based Welder) on a full-time basis with an industry leader in design, innovation, and manufacturing of medical equipment right here in your back yard!
This role will have you based within the workshop from Monday through Friday, 7am-3:30pm with overtime available depending on production demands. You will be brazing copper at high temperatures throughout the day converting raw materials to products to them be used within equipment and sent across the globe.
What's in it for you?
- Full time hours with overtime available
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our top priority
- Weekly wages with 8% holiday pay, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
- All PPE provided before you start free of charge
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous welding or brazing experience preferred
- Comprehensive health and safety knowledge
- Reading and interpreting technical diagrams and schematics
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to complete a pre employment drug and alcohol screen as well as a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply online now!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.