Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated trailer manufacturing company, they pride themselves on quality and durability of their products which are 100% New Zealand made! General and commercial use trailers are their calling, with over 39 years of experience they are a heavy hitter within the industry! To ensure a consistent high quality all products are fully welded to maximize strength and hot dip galvanized to ensure longevity.
We are looking for an experience Welder Fabricator who will specifically be manufacturing custom covered trailers for various customers. This is a work shop based assignment we are looking to fill days shift hours on a Monday to Friday basis.
What you will need in order to be successful for this position:
- An eye for detail
- The ability to work to a high quality standard consistently
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Have at least previously held welding qualifications
- Have a clean criminal record and be successful in passing a pre-employment drug screen
- To be confident working to deadlines successfully
- The ability to read and interpret drawings / plans to scope job requirements
- Physical ability to keep up with jobs requirements
- A few years of experience that can be validated through reference checking
- To be a resourceful thinker with great health and safety knowledge
- Being able to show initiative in various aspects of the job
- At least a current and valid New Zealand work visa
In return this opportunity can offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on previous exprince, skills and
- Huge brand exposure
- The opportunity to gain permanent work after 3 moths
- A great team environment that keep health and safety a priority
- Health and safety training an induction through a vigorous recruitment process
If this sounds like your next challenge please apply online now!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.