Welders - Ticketed or Experienced.
Do you have a qualification in light or heavy metal fabrication you are looking to put to good use? Being a certified welder is preferred, however if your certification is expired and/or you have the knowhow, we may be able to assist you. The real key to this deal is experience. You must be able to prove you can walk the talk. We have several Nelson and Motueka clients looking for both ongoing and temporary workers. If you are reliable, health & safety conscious and keen to earn a regular wage that reflects your skills and experience, contact us today!
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Light or heavy fabrication trade qualification.
- Committed to good health and safety practices.
- Reliability and ability to get yourself to work.
- Drug free.
- Valid work visa or residency, living in Nelson or Motueka.
- The possibility of regular work in an industry where you can grow your skills.
- Weekly pay.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
If this work sounds like you then please don't hesitate to apply now or contact us on 0800888860 (Nelson) - you could be working tomorrow!