We are seeking candidates with experience in Welding and basic fabrication for our Client based in Hauraki Plains. The role involves welding of both aluminium and steel products there is also some basic fabrication required. This is hands on work and experience is preferred. You will also be confident with power tools, assembly, and installation of the accessories onto vehicles. This role demands quality of workmanship and reliability.
If you tick the following boxes, go ahead hit the APPLY button -
- Proven Experience Welding aluminium and steel products
- Fabrication or Engineering background
- Reliable and punctual
- Great communication
- Team Player, proactive and uses initiative
- Reliable transport and Full class 1 Licence
- Have a current CV and at least 2 references
If you join our team here is what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you will get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you are entitled to, and we will pay your tax.
- PPE provided
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, Keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!
Alternatively, you can contact us on 07 8639316 or pop into AWF Waihi 34 Rosemont Rd Waihi.