We are looking for someone who can show determination and motivation to succeed and also has a high standard in quality work with proven experience. This opportunity can offer consistent, full time work and continue to advance your skills in engineering. We are looking for people who have preferably got experience in stainless steel and aluminium welding.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience - supporting documentation is advantageous
- Be physically fit - average weight lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Reliable and punctual
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Be a team player
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.