With all the work on in Tauranga at the moment, there's an urgent need for staff. If you're keen to get into either your first or even a new career - this could be for you.
We are looking for starters in our Water teams, working in the field maintaining the Water infrastructure of the Bay of Plenty.
Full training is provided as is ongoing training and career advancement within the division and wider company.
- Be physical fit and injury free
- You will like working outdoors
- Enjoying learning new things and want to progress
- Work well in a team environment
- Happy to do a good day's work and get your hands dirty
- A Full Class 1 New Zealand Drivers License
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks including a drug and alcohol screen and criminal history
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- 2 x Work references
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Fulltime work (40+ hours)
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly
- Full PPE gear provided by AWF
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "Through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
What to do next:
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
Call the branch on 07 575 5782 for more details