We are looking for a Water Serviceman .
About the role:
We have a long-term contract for water maintenance and inspections of a wide area.
The roles include various monthly, quarterly, and annual inspections and maintenance of pump stations, reservoirs, meters, hydrants, and valves as well as planned and unplanned leak repairs and larger renewal projects.
Ideally the right person will have experience in the industry.
Full training of the water network and support is provided.
Many other staff will share the on call roster.
$25-$26 per hour
Who are we looking for?
You'll be dedicated to health and safety and understand what it means to be part of a team.
In addition to the above to be successful in this role you'll need:
- A full class 1 New Zealand Drivers Licence
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks including Drug and Alcohol and criminal history
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
- A current CV with contactable references.
Other than working for a great Marlborough company that truly cares about its people, invests in modern equipment and is passionate about their duty to deliver back to the region they work within.
Here's how to apply, and we don't mind how you do it either.
- Apply below by clicking the link and attaching your CV
- Send a copy of your CV to Blenheim@awf.co.nz
- Give us a call on (03) 579 3900 (freephone 0800 88 88 60) and have a chat to us about your application
- Apply in person by coming into our AWF office at 13 Main Street
If you have the skills to be successful in this role, then don't delay, apply today because we want to speak with you.