Our client has been in the business for over a hundred years. They work closely with customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions. They put customers at the heart of everything they do.
You will be working with client's water reactive team in repairing burst watermains/replacement or maintenance of various water mains around the West Auckland area. It is an on going role working with one of New Zealand's biggest infrastructure companies. Work with good working environment providing a work life balance.
What's in it for you
- Starting salary at $20.00 per hour
- Opportunity to further your career and gain valuable skills
- Chance to work with one of New Zealand's most reputable national infrastructure companies
To be successful you must
- Be motivated and willing to learn - generally have the right attitude towards work
- Willing to do long hours if necessary
- Have Class 1 NZ Full License; having Class 2 is advantageous
- Be physically fit and strong enough to lift 15 - 25 kg materials
- Have a reliable transport to get to and from site
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have at least 2 contactable work references