A well established automobile parts company is looking for strong, reliable and motivated individuals who can assist their team with picking bulk products. This role is physically demanding so the person needs to be strong enough to lift up to 15 - 20 kgs repetitively.
This will be an ongoing temp assignment (Mon to Fri, 40 hours a week).The person will be helping the team in stock take, labelling and barcoding.
The role is a physically demanding so the person needs to be strong enough to lift up to 15 - 20 kgs repetitively throughout the day.
This is a "hands on" day shift role Monday - Friday, working with a great team that's focused on delivering results.
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Mt Wellington location with plenty of off street parking
- Opportunity to move around to different departments and pick up new skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Day Shift Job - 07:30 am till 04:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Ongoing work (40 Hours a week)
Experience in the following could be advantageous:
- Picking & Packing
- RF scanning experience
To be successful you will need:
- Flexibility to work more than 40 Hours a week if required.
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit (Some bulk orders up to 20 kgs to pick)
- Reliable and able to start asap
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.