Making a difference in the lives of people all around New Zealand is the goal for this healthcare equipment company. They have an excellent reputation that has taken them from strength to strength and has continued to let them thrive in today's climate. Right now, they are seeking a self-motivated and adaptable Storeperson to join their warehouse team to assist with this goal.
As the Storeperson you will be loading and unloading, dealing with inwards & outwards, pick & packing and assembling products.
What you require:
- Strong initiative and ability to problem solve
- Excellent team player that isn't afraid to contribute idea's
- Adaptable and open to new ways of doing things
- Energy and drive
- Basic numeracy skills and excellent accuracy
- Forklift license - Counter Balance & Reach
- Storeperson experience - 2+ years
What's in it for you?
- Excellent hourly rate
- Amazing team culture - join a team of 12
- Personal development plan
- Free lunch made by their in-house chef
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Onsite gym
- Supportive, forward thinking management
- Opportunity to join a growing company
- Monday to Friday hours between 6am - 6pm
- Fast paced environment - no chance to get bored
- Rewarding industry to join - they truly change the lives of their customers every day
If you are looking for a company that provides purpose, values their employee's, and makes waking up every day a breeze - then look no further! To register your interest, click the apply button below. If you have any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0212466017. Please DO NOT send your CV via email.
We appreciate your interest in this role. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.