The person will be responsible for assembling chairs, picking orders in Warehouse.
Our Client is a leading commercial seating wholesaler in Australasia. The client is based out in Mt Wellington.
The person will be responsible for assembling chairs (Full training provided), picking orders and basic warehouse duties. The role also requires someone who is flexible as on occasion you will need to work extra hours/days.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous Warehousing Experience.
- Pick Packing/RF Scanning experience.
- Mechanically minded (Power tools experience - advantage)
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.