AWF is offering a temporary to permanent opportunity and seeking a hardworking, honest, reliable individual with warehouse experience who also enjoys being out on the road making deliveries to clients
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the branch warehouse is running efficiently and deliveries to customers are made ontime with great customer service.
You will have a class 1 licence - able to drive a manual van, warehouse experience and a current Forklift licence.
Your duties may include:
- Receipt and dispatch of goods
- Loading and unloading of trucks, vehicles.
- Ensuring the warehouse runs smoothly and efficiently
- Manage deliveries to clients and great customer service
What's in it for you?
- $22.00 - $24.00 P/H
- An ongoing assignment with the possibility of going permanent
- Great team environment.
- Onsite parking
To be successful you will need
- Entitled to work in New Zealand.
- Full Class 1 Drivers licence with experience to effectively drive a manual van.
- Current Forklift lincence.
- Have a willingness to learn and think outside the square.
- Can work unsupervised.
- Ability to get yourself to and from work.
- Good level of fitness.
- Proven work history and two great references.
- Be able to pass a drug screen.
- Have a clean criminal history.
If you're interested in taking on a new challenge at a well established company based in Ponsonby, we encourage you to apply today.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.