We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistant/ Class 2 Driver in a fast-growing domestic and international freight company based at Auckland Airport.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- Good Pay rate
Start time: 12:00 pm - 09.30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Pay rate: $22 to $24 (dependant on experience and all licenses) plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC cover
To be successful you will need:
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Must have a valid Forklift Licence.
- Must have a valid Class 2 Drivers licence
- Must have a Dangerous Goods License
- Confident in lifting 10kg to 15 kg (Someone with no previous back issues)
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.