AWF are looking for strong individuals for our client based out at Takanini. As a strong team member you will be working closely with an active team of people and helping the team in grading, packing of boxes of eggs and also helping the team with warehouse duties.
The person will be helping the team with basic warehouse duties and also helping the team at the production floor when needed.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Ongoing role with great prospects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
- Great potential to build on your career
Pay rate: $18.9/Hr plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC cover
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Must have a Full Class 1 Licence
- Valid Forklift Licence (Advantage)
- Confident in lifting boxes between 10kg to 25kg regularly throughout the day.
- Needs to be Flexible with start and end times
- Available to work weekends.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.