Our client requires temporary relief to assist with their warehouse needs to keep on top of things for approximately a month.
This role is covering for someone who is on ACC leave for a month. This person will be assisting the team with loading and unloading seals for windows which is approximately 10-15kg.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- Good Pay rate
- Short Term Assignment - 1 Month
Start time: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Pay rate: $22 plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC cover
To be successful you will need:
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Must have a valid Forklift Licence.
- MPI Certificate (Advantage).
- Confident in lifting 10kg to 15 kg (Someone with no previous back issues)
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.