Kia Ora, Hello, Ni Hao, Talofa, Malo e lelei, Namaste, Salaam
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to work within our Clients Retail sales support area for their downtown Auckland City location.
Our client is a world leader in apparel and accessories and own a portfolio of high-end luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Working for this Exclusive Retail Company will place you within the high end retail arena. A next level opportunity for the right candidate and a CV door opener at the highest level.
We have 3 great temporary opportunities available with a possible opportunity to go permanent.
- The Distribution Assistantphysically handles all inventory items from stock receiving, packing of stock, and supporting with preparing of goods for customers and other general warehouse duties. Be health and safety aware and be physically fit to be able to lift heavy boxes and push trolleys with stock (up to 25kg)
- The Duty-Free Packerhandles all inventory Duty-Free stock receiving and assisting with preparing goods for customers. This includes delicate handling of high-priced items, gift wrapping them according to Brand standards (you will be trained up) and managing dockets for the Duty-Free bags and sealing them securely for despatch
To be considered for these opportunities we are looking for the following:
- Be experienced in working in an exceptionally busy warehouse environment
- Be available to work varied days/hours on a rostered basis (including weekends)
- You'll have excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team and seeks clarification when needed.
- You will possess an exceptionally high level of attention to detail and care is required for handling luxury products.
- Be well presented and you will also need to be prepared to 'muck in' and help out where required.
- NZ Residency or Citizenship
- Fluent English written and verbal skills
- Fluent in Mandarin is a great advantage
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to working on your feet all day, climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes
- Team player approach.
- Deliver the highest level of client experience
You will need your own reliable transport Bus/train is recommended as there is no parking provided.
The 2 shifts for these positions are: Working varied days / hours on a rostered basis (Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods)
If you are passionate about people and want to make a difference, love Fashion and Luxury, looking to work in a friendly, supportive team, then we'd love to hear from you. Great hourly rate.
Sound like you? Apply online today; we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working