*Overseas applicants will NOT be considered for this role*
Our client in the LPG Distribution sector is looking for an additional person to assist the drivers with filling the LPG tanks for deliveries.
4 hours per day
Competitive pay rate
Ongoing training and support.
- Fit for work and able to lift 25kg and upwards
- A good team player, flexible, initiative and work well in a safe manner
- Strong health and safety focus to keep yourself and others safe on sites.
- Reliability including reliable transport to get yourself to and from work daily
- Keenness to get stuck in and get the job done
- In addition to these you will be required to undertake a pre employment drug and alcohol screen and criminal history check
What you will get from AWF:
- The opportunity to work with a great team, competitive pay, and be part of amazing businesses.
- Weekly pay and competitive rate dependant on role an experience.
- Annual leave accrual and sick leave after 6 months + Kiwisaver
- Ongoing support from your manager and the Team at AWF
- PPE Provided
- Regular catch ups and health and safety monitoring from AWF.
Apply below by clicking the link and attaching your CV Send a copy of your CV to Blenheim@awf.co.nz Give us a call on (03) 579 3900 (freephone 0800 88 88 60) and have a chat to us about your application Apply in person by coming into our AWF office at 13 Main Street, Blenheim. If you have the skills to be successful in this role then don't delay apply today because we want to speak with you.