We are currently looking for Class 2, 4 & 5 truck drivers for multiple clients who are requiring good skilled drivers with proven skills with their class of license to drive within the Tauranga & wider BOP region working on Tauranga largest projects.
Types of trucks used by our clients:
- CL2 Traffic management trucks
- CL2 Civil crew cabs
- CL4 Civil tipper trucks
- CL4 Concrete trucks
- CL4 Curtain siders
- CL5 Truck and trailer units
- CL5 Heavy haulage
- DG is an advantage (but not essential)
- WTR is an advantage (but not essential)
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Transport to get to work.
- Work references x 2
As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay 8%, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly.
- A foot in the door with some of NZ largest companies
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 4 easy ways you can get in touch:
1. You can phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 2 then 4, then 1. Quoting the word "Truck"
2. If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention "Truck". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't)
3. Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
4. Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote the word "Truck" and what the best time to call you back is.