Our client holds a nationwide presence from Auckland to Invercargill and is the largest temperature-controlled transport business in New Zealand. With decades of experience and expertise, they are a New Zealand success story, respected for their performance and their modern plants, equipment and use of world-class technology.
AWF are recruiting on our client's behalf, looking for an experienced Dispatcher for a full-time permanent role at their Palmerston North branch. The ideal candidate is someone with operational experience planning and dispatching within the transport industry, and who is able to work positively in a team environment, maintaining good relationships with clients, drivers and other colleagues.
A successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years' experience working in a dispatch role
- Be able to use transport related software programs
- Have a great attitude to work - motivation and enthusiasm are musts!
- Have great attention to detail and excellent time management
- Be dedicated to following health and safety practices
- Be hardworking, honest and reliable
- Have good NZ geographical knowledge
What's in it for you?
- Work for a well-respected company
- Security of employment and hours worked
- Be part of a dedicated team
- Discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Day shift
If this sounds like the job for you and you're looking for a positive change, APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV and two contactable work references.