Are you looking to step into a satisfying career of a Assistant Manager within a General Engineering Firm?
This is a exceptional opportunity provides on the job training as a Assistant Manager.
To further enhance your skills you will then progress to train as the Manager.
The ideal candidate will have their General Engineer Apprenticeship and enjoyed up to 10 years Engineering Trades experience.
If you are interested in this role you must also be:
- Prepared to live in Thames or surrounds
- Up to 10 years experience in General Engineering
- Be a problem solver
- Display strong leadership qualities
- Health and safety focused, for team and personal safety
- Comply with procedures and attend/participate in Health and Safety Meetings and training
- A great team player with a positive attitude and have good communication skills
- Able to receive instruction and complete the tasks set
- Be reliable - on time and committed
- Have a tertiary engineering qualification and demonstrated engineering experience
- Able to pass a drug test, and a clean criminal history
- Must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand or hold a current working visa
If this sounds like you, click on apply now or call (07) 863 9316 and speak to Jo to find out more