You will be part of a team who coordinate and control traffic while ensuring safety for road users and roading workers.
The role is a nightshift role from approx. 5pm - 6am Sunday to Thursday.
As the local staffing agency for Invercargill and surrounding areas, employers call in jobs to AWF every day! We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies, their needs ranging from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades.
AWF will get your career started in the Traffic Management Industry. If you are wanting to try something new, then Traffic Management is a great skill to have.
As part of a traffic team, you will be assisting with traffic management within a worksite. Tasks may range from gate monitoring to traffic stop go flow, and general traffic management tasks
AWF will facilitate you attending a TTMW course which will give you a basic understanding and knowledge of the role. This certification is yours and a career can be achieved when you are ready for further training for qualifications.
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and punctual.
- Be a great team worker.
- Have reliable transport to and from work.
- Have 2x work referees.
- Available to start immediately.
- Pass a criminal history check.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug / alcohol screening.
Applicants for this position must hold NZ citizenship/residency or the legal right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you apply now!! Here is how you can apply for this role:
- Click apply
- Call the AWF Invercargill Office on 03 214 0388 or 0800 88 88 60
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come into our AWF Invercargill office located at 19 Yarrow Street and talk to us face to face