Traffic Management, it's not what you think it is.
- Have you noticed a lot of road works around the Manawatu?
- Want to work on large local projects?
- Opportunity for an entry level career in Traffic Management!.
We are seeking staff who are based in the wider region of Manawatu, Palmerston North and surrounding areas who want a Civil Career in Traffic Management.
Not qualified in Traffic Management?, don't worry AWF supports and offers a free TTM Worker course and we help you develop your career through ongoing training. If you already have TTM, TMO or STMS quals we want to hear from you as well.
For the right people a Traffic Control Cadetship is on offer from our client. NO experience or knowledge is required, they will train, teach, mentor, and develop you to your full potential so you can achieve your career goals.
What we are looking for
- Good health and fitness.
- Available for early starts and night work.
- Reliability with good work attitude.
- Be a strong team player.
- Work safely and follow all safety procedures.
- Must be legally entitled to work in NZ with a valid work visa, residency, or citizen status.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
What a Traffic Control Cadetship offers
- A pathway to a permanent employment contract for the right staff
- Job security in a turbulent and unpredictable world
- National traffic management qualifications
- A career within traffic management with a strong performing national civil construction company who have their construction forward order books full.
- A supportive team environment with competitive pay rates
As NZ's largest recruitment company with a local presence, we work with New Zealand employers to recruit the people they need - we have a huge range of job opportunities. These businesses often don't have the time or internal resources to recruit the people themselves, which is where AWF comes in.
Our clients work in lots of different industries and sectors and what they need ranges from general staffing to semi-skilled workers and skilled trades people.
It you are excited about this, or a new challenge, a new direction, or a completely new career pathway is what you are looking for then back yourself and apply now.