We are looking for keen Traffic Controllers to work with various roading companies in Napier. Experience is preferred but not required. More importantly you must have a good attitude and willingness to learn! The work will involve assistance with setting up sites e.g. laying out cones and signs, manual stop go operation, and some labouring work.
The successful applicants will:
- Have a traffic control ticket (although not essential)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work long days
- Be physically fit and able to do some labouring work
- Flexibility in hours worked
- Be available for full time work
- Be able to confidently pass a drug test
If this role is for you, send us your CV! If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310, visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.