We are looking for 6 traffic controllers / traffic management operatives!
- Assist with directing vehicles
- Help with sign and cone placement including pack down
- Assist with general tasks to help the team achieve project plans and targets
More about the role
- Meet-up at Penrose site and will be transported to a section in Motorway
- Salary is between $20.00 and $25.00 per hour + holiday pay depending on your experience
- Work night shift from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am, Sunday to Thursday
- Relevant traffic control or traffic management certificate
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license
- Must pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactable references
Our client is growing and there may be an opportunity for permanent work in the future.
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click APPLY now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.