We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
With the weather warming up, AWF are in hot demand with new clients requesting workers daily!
What the job is?
Traffic Control is operating the stop go signs at each end of a roading site, you will talk with another traffic controller to effectively manage the traffic and ensure it flows smoothly while not effecting the roading site. There also may be some general labour invovled.
What we are looking for:
We need reliable, keen workers with a good attitude, and a willingness to work.
We offer a variety of work with our clients, mainly on construction sites.
Experience isn't necessary but being physically fit and having a positive approach to work are what will see you succeed in this role.
- You'll be reliable and motivated
- Having your Traffic Controller certificate a bonus
- Be drug free and able to pass a drug screen
- Have your own, reliable transport
- Be physically fit
- Full class 1 an advantage
What's in it for you?
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job
- Learning on the job
- For the right candidate the opportunity to progress
- We can help you get your Traffic Control Certificate
- Weekly pay
APPLY NOW if this sounds like you and you are keen for new opportunities.