This role offers work primarily based outdoors, so you'll need to be comfortable in all weather conditions.
The hours can vary so being flexible with days and hours you work is essential.
This role is considered very much a health and safety position and having great communication skills and be able to work under pressure is important - it's not just about turning a stop/go sign!
So, if you've got a can-do attitude, and looking for ongoing work this coming season join us today! We are looking for people who are already ticketed as well as new recruits. We will have a course available soon so get in quick!
What we're looking for:
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Be physically fit - lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Reliable and punctual
- Own transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be a team player
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1816/0800 88 88 60 for more information.